We focus on providing knowledge, inspiration and coaching on applying the entrepreneurial thought process to organizations and individuals desiring to improve performance and achieving successful outcomes.
MIT Global Startup Workshop in South Africa
This thought process is not exclusively for launching a business. It can be applied to corporate training, addressing social issues, achieving goals and much more.
From personal experience, we understand the importance and difficulty of finding the correct speaker for your company, organization or group. This decision can make or break an event. We commit to working with you to tailor our presentation and participation to fit your needs. While we have several suggested topics, we can arrange the talk to suit your needs and goals. Our style is not a ‘one size fits all’.
We have been invited to speak across the globe on many topics relating to entrepreneurship. Many speaking engagements resulted from repeat requests and invites from a member of the audience.
To check availability for your event, discuss fees or if you have other questions, please contact us.
We look forward to speaking with you about how this concept can positively impact your company, organization or group.
- How can our employees think like an entrepreneur?
- Creating a culture to retain millennial employees.
- How can corporations be entrepreneurial?
- How to identify opportunities.
Sample of Past Speaking Engagements
- MIT Global Startup Workshops
- Cambridge, UK
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Trondheim, Norway
- Madrid, Spain
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Seoul, South Korea
- Istanbul, Turkey
- West Lake International Conference on SMB, National Science Foundation of China, Hangzhou, China.
- BEPART Conference on Entrepreneurship, Aarhus, Denmark
- Stanford University IMPACT Workshop, Palo Alto, CA
- International Council for Small Business Conferences
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Cincinnati, OH
- CNBC Africa Panel, Cape Town, South Africa
- USASBE Conference, San Antonio, Texas
- International Danish Entrepreneurship Academy, Aarhus, Denmark
- International Conference on Entrepreneurship Research and Education, National Science Foundation of China, Tianjin, China
- Global Consortium for Entrepreneurship Centers Conferences
- Los Angeles, CA
- Houston, Texas
- Tucson, Arizona
- University Economic Development Association Conference, Indianapolis, IN
- Higher School of Economics Business Accelerator, Moscow, Russia
- Social Entrepreneurship Education Consortium Workshops
- Sønderborg, Denmark
- Segovia, Spain
- West Lafayette, IN
- Bath, UK
- Wales Ireland Network for Social Entrepreneurship, Dublin, Ireland
- RENT Conference, Budapest, Hungary
- International Conference on Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Izmir, Turkey
- University of Sacred Heart Entrepreneurship Workshop, San Jose, Puerto Rico
- National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance
- Washington, DC
- Dallas, Texas
- Aarhus Entrepreneurship Education Workshop, Aarhus, Denmark
- Ireland Entrepreneurship Conference, Dublin, Ireland
- Social Entrepreneurship Education Celebration, Greensboro, NC